Description

The characteristics that make it easy to spot a douchebag... or worse, how to tell if you're a douchebag.

Friday 26 August 2011

Popped Collars

Oh, the popped collar.

I don't even know where this originated. I'm thinking it started with entitled WASPy kids that hail from places like the Hills (I'm pretty sure any Hills qualify), the 'bu, and wherever the Kardashians are from. Somewhere along the line Kanye and Jay-Z picked it up, giving it "street cred". I'm pretty sure I missed a few steps and my lack of street cred makes me unsure whether Kanye has any. In any case, you can probably bet that anyone who pops their collar thinks way too much of themselves and will likely sexually harass you in one way or another... while drinking something with one of those skinny straws that's really supposed to be a stirrer. Am I the only one that has such a vivid picture in their head right now?


Please note the the extended middle finger of Douche in Purple. He's extra special.

No comments:

Post a Comment